Miki's Blue Morpho Butterfly Women's Premium Long Sleeve T-Shirt
This blue morpho butterfly was hand drawn by artist Andrea LaHue, inspired by her aunt Miki's trip to South America. Such a beautiful butterfly, she was able to see it hatch and feed it, she named her Maria. The butterfly totem seems so appropriate right now, as we all live life in stages, and the world is come out of it's cocoon.This premium long sleeve t-shirt is as close to perfect as can be. It's optimized for all types of print and will quickly become your favorite layer. Soft, comfortable and durable, this is a definite must-own and a Spreadshirt recommended product. ITEM RUNS SMALL.
- 100% cotton (heather gray and heather ice blue are 95%/5% viscose. charcoal gray is 80% cotton/20% polyester. heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 4.42 oz (heavyweight)
- Wide range of sizes from S-3XL
- Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Optimized for beautiful brilliance across all printing methods
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A
|S||27 in||18 in||23 in|
|M||27 in||19 in||24 in|
|L||27 in||21 in||24 in|
|XL||29 in||22 in||25 in|
|2XL||30 in||22 in||25 in|
|3XL||31 in||23 in||25 in|