Rainbow We Shall Overcome Boyfriend Premium Hoodie
We Shall Overcome is written out in three lines, with no spaces between words. The center line reads LLOVE, yes LOVE. It takes a minute, just like justice for all is taking a long, long minute. We shall overcome some day.
Artist Andrea LaHue originally started this design for her protest sign for the 2016 Women's March in Los Angeles.
If you're looking for a top-quality, instant-favorite sweatshirt, you've come to the right place! Our Premium Hoodie is everything you could ask for: it's warm and cozy, heavyweight and roomy, and built to last.
- 80% cotton / 20% polyester (heather gray is 85% cotton / 15% rayon, heather denim and charcoal gray are 60% cotton, 40% polyester)| Fabric weight: 8.3 oz (midweight)
- Contrasting, complementary-colored drawstring and inner necktape
- Stitched slit inside kangaroo-style pocket and a small loop inside the hood for headphone usage
- Reinforced cuffs and waist
- Combed-cotton exterior, fuzzy fleece interior
- Imported garment, processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||27.48 in||20.98 in||23.98 in|
|M||28.98 in||21.97 in||25.00 in|
|L||29.49 in||23.46 in||25.47 in|
|XL||30.47 in||24.80 in||26.50 in|
|2XL||30.98 in||25.00 in||27.48 in|