SCORPIO Classic Women's Premium Long Sleeve T-Shirt
Scorpio was created by Artemis to protect herself and the animals on earth from Orion and his vengeful tirade across the world, in Greek Mythology. With one sting from Scorpio, Orion was dead and the two are never in the night sky together because of their animosity towards each other. Birthdays from around October 23 to November 21 are born in the Sun sign of Scorpio. Known to be intuitive, instinctual and regenerative, Scorpio are also intense, driven and devoted. There are endless things to learn about the astrological signs and how they relate to each other, the planets and you. This entire series was started with this shirt, as a gift for my BFF. These are super comfortable, the cotton fabric is lush. These run a bit small. The large fits me perfectly in the shoulders, with a great arm length and torso length.This premium long sleeve t-shirt is as close to perfect as can be. It's optimized for all types of print and will quickly become your favorite layer. Soft, comfortable and durable, this is a definite must-own and a Spreadshirt recommended product. ITEM RUNS SMALL.
- 100% cotton (heather gray and heather ice blue are 95%/5% viscose. charcoal gray is 80% cotton/20% polyester. heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 4.42 oz (heavyweight)
- Wide range of sizes from S-3XL
- Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Optimized for beautiful brilliance across all printing methods
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A
|S||27 in||18 in||23 in|
|M||27 in||19 in||24 in|
|L||27 in||21 in||24 in|
|XL||29 in||22 in||25 in|
|2XL||30 in||22 in||25 in|
|3XL||31 in||23 in||25 in|